First of all, a big thank you to all our County Sheriffs for your service to the people and land of Colorado. We have recently sent you this letter, which clarifies our jurisdiction as well as re-stating the fact that the County Sheriff is the highest peace keeping authority in the county. If you have further questions after reading this material please fill out this Contact Form so we can continue the dialogue.
We have summoned the States of the Union to Assemble, and have properly constituted each State Assembly with officially declared American State Citizens. By doing so, we have overcome the legal obstacles that were cast in our way. Under both Public and International Law, we now have the means to directly restore our counties and our Sheriffs as well as our States. We look forward to the day when there is just one County Sheriff — a Common Law County Sheriff — holding and abiding in the Office that is owed to the States and the People of these United States.
The following are examples of different ways that American State Nationals will notify Peace Officers of their status, standing and jurisdiction.
- Right to Travel without license or plates
- Declaration of Jurisdiction and Provenance
- Regulation Z Public Notice
- State Credentials
- Lawful Traveler Notice
- Indemnity Bond
Some helpful items to reference:
- 2020 Thick Red Line
- 2019 Constitutional Enforcement Seminar
- 2015 Notice to Public Law Enforcement
- 2012 Title 50 Sole Relief and Remedy
- 1979 United States Army Pamphlet – Law of Peace
- Deprivation Of Rights Under Color of Law
- Lawful Terminology One-Pager
- Is our Government DeJure or DeFacto?