Article 1, Section 8, Clause 17 limits UNITED STATES Jurisdiction to Washington DC and it’s enclaves. This includes ALL FEDERAL AND STATE CORPORATE FRANCHISES who do not have jurisdiction over the living men and women of this great country of ours.
An explanation of the main points of the notice:
- You are a citizen of the republic of the United States of America: This statement is a declaration of who you are and one’s authority under The United States of America as a freeman.
- You are not a United States Citizen: Declaring who we are not, a citizen of the United States or one under those regulations, policies, and codes. We deny indirect democracy representative rules that violate our individual conscious or convictions from our Creator.
- Article 6, Paragraph 1: The People won the war and had no rules, but added the Articles of Confederation that calls for a league of friendship between all men and women. The Northwest Ordinance made it a perpetual agreement and a trial by jury would settle all matters. Our fellow countrymen would decide the fate between us if two cannot settle a dispute.
- Article 1, Section 8, Clause 17: Defines jurisdictional lines of the United States that is limited to 10 sq. Miles of D.C.; military bases, legislation buildings, and court houses mainly. As an enumerated right it describes your authority to what you own, one has jurisdiction over. Public places like roads are under your authority as even though government owns it, United States does not have jurisdiction to enforce their codes upon a man or woman’s geographical jurisdiction.
- Article 4, Section 4: Is the Guarantee Clause that states the United States is to promise a Republic form of government which was George Washingtons vision. That men will be as free as they choose and their fault if not.
- Article 2, Section 4: The Clause that civil servants are criminally liable when they violate their Oath and the common rights and common law of man and woman.
- Article 3, Section 2, Clause 2: The man and woman by direct authority are required to go to the sovereign United States as a sovereign citizen for a remedy and report crimes of the constitution toward men and women. Our research has shown and presently have several cases in the supreme court on this basis: to Controversies to which the United States shall be a Party; to Controversies between two or more States; between a State and Citizens of another State;. The State is the United States and the Citizen is man and women of another State the United States of America. “those in which a state shall be party” as that word state in all small letters means it has no authority over it is the United States. One approaches the United States as a sovereign, but only has authority when a subject as a citizen of the United States brought a claim.
- Federal Rules of Civil Procedure #38: A trial by jury must be given upon request. This is a trial of equals, a trial where the jury will decide both the facts and the law. FEDERAL AND STATE COURTS are unable to provide this unless they abide by common law.
How to use this notice?
We are presumed to be US Citizens unless we declare otherwise.
Notify the Court to dismiss or vacate your case
Notify civil servants to stop harassment
Notify your County Sheriff for better service
Charley explains the notice in more detail:
 Treaty of Paris 1783 called us Citizens and at that time there was no government at all. We just removed the Britain King out and the Articles of Confederation came later.
 GEORGE WASHINGTON “Let us therefore animate and encourage each other, and show the whole world that a Freeman, contending for liberty on his own ground, is superior to any slavish mercenary on earth.”
 FORT LEAVENWORTH R. CO. v. LOWE, Sheriff, etc. 114 U.S. 52. 5 S.Ct. 995, 29 L.Ed. 264
 Again, I heard the mysterious voice say, “Son of the Republic, the end of the century cometh, look and learn.” Well known as the son of the Republic vision.
Article 3, Section 2, Clause 2 and 3